CIB - Wholesale Payments - Treasury Services - EMEA Liquidity Solutions - Product Manager - Associate - London
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Liquidity Solutions ("LS") is globally responsible for product management, marketing and sales of deposit and investment products, and cash concentration solutions to Treasury Services (TS) clients as well as management of the TS balance sheet.
Global Liquidity Solutions is an integral part of the TS business franchise and works closely with business partners across JP Morgan, such as Corporate Treasury, JP Morgan Asset Management, JP Morgan Securities Inc. and third party providers, to deliver the right mix of liquidity solutions to the TS client base.
The Product Management function broadly focuses on the strategy definition, development execution and day to day management of the Liquidity Solutions product suite to ensure the business maintains client focused delivery of market viable, profitable operationally supported, regulatory compliant, and risk controlled solutions. About Global Liquidity Solutions
The Global Liquidity Solutions team has responsibility for all liquidity management and cash deposit and investment products and revenues for the clients of the Treasury Services (TS) division. Product Managers and Client Solutions Specialists work in partnership with the TS Sales & relationship organizations to structure cash deposit, concentration, notional pooling and investment solutions for their clients. The Liquidity Solutions team is responsible for a book of over $250 billion in client balances. Role Objectives
Associate level position, accountable for driving the execution of three core objectives by working collaboratively with functional and regional partners (PSS/Sales, CIB Treasury, Compliance, Finance & Business Management and others):
1. Deposit Book Management - Assist in the managing of TS EMEA on-balance sheet deposit books - both on a booked and sub-dom basis, with the aim of promoting the growth of operating balances
2. Balance Sheet Strategy - Leverage existing balance sheet and pricing data in order to develop revenue growth strategies for the TS EMEA on-balance sheet deposit book.
3. Global Liquidity Product Positioning - Promote and drive operating balance growth and non-operating balance reduction strategies in partnership with Sales teams, and to ensure the appropriate monitoring and management of new business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities 1. Deposit Book Management
•Assist with global deposits monitoring and efficiency initiatives; proactive trend management, revenue and profitability analytics, and balance growth strategy.
•Contribute to the appropriate pricing and rate sensitivity management of on-balance sheet deposit pricing across all currencies (EMEA booked and sub-dom).
Proactively manage and escalate risks and ensure a strong control framework for on-balance sheet products. Ensure that risk and audit items are managed to completion and KYP is best-in-class. Monitor and manage multicurrency overdraft balances with appropriate escalation.
•Interface with Corporate and CIB Treasury to ensure balance sheet is tightly managed at a currency and branch level. 2. Balances Sheet Strategy
•Develop analytical tools to assist in the decision-making process of strategic targets for on-balance sheet deposits.
•Identify opportunities to proactively drive TS EMEA on-balance sheet deposits agenda, especially operating balance growth and other profitability initiatives.
•Assist with senior management, global and regional reporting to ensure necessary metrics driving business growth are monitored and presented in a timely manner 3. Global Liquidity Product Positioning
•Proactively partner with TS Sales and GCB to promote TS Liquidity offering with CIB clients.
•Partner with TS Training, PSS and other internal teams to maximize knowledge sharing.
•Monitor pipeline and drive from opportunity through implementation to ramp of balances on balance sheet. Work with Sales and Implementation teams to ensure delivery on underperforming deals.
•Gather and ensure access of relevant competitor information for Global Liquidity teams Qualifications / Experience
Able to evidence previous experience in transaction banking and/or treasury experience in financial services.
• Solid Excel and VBA skills.
• Product Management experience preferred.
• Strong financial, analytical and strategic skill set.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Execution-oriented self-starter who likes to take initiative, and is able to get things done
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills including business case creation.
• Banking knowledge, including knowledge of the TS business and Liquidity Management preferred.
• Understanding of Treasury/Regulatory aspects and how clients interact with Liquidity solutions.
•Robust analytical skills coupled with ability to assimilate large quantities of data into meaningful analysis
• Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in MS office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint (PitchPro)
• Project Management skills
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.