· Management and execution of campaign plans targeting intermediary firms.
· Oversight and coordination of the timings, budgets, ownership areas and key deliverables.
· Coordination of all client touchpoints to ensure consistency of campaign message.
· Work with the content team in the provision and leveraging of content to support the core campaign message.
· Write and build campaign emails and other related communications, including presentations, invitations and sales aids.
· Work closely with the Intermediary team to ensure campaigns are integrated, relevant, effective and engaging in order to meet current priority requirements.
· Keep up-to-date with innovation within the industry and sharing insights on how to improve campaigns.
· Manage effective measurement and review practices to ensure that intermediated activity is continually refined and improved.
· Continuously maintain the highest standards of professionalism and build good relationships with all stakeholders in the business.
· Strong writing skills with an eye for detail
· Effective communication skills at all levels of seniority and target market
· Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to clearly communicate and influence
· Organised and able to manage multiple tasks based on the priorities of the business
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience of running integrated marketing campaigns
· Knowledge of the B2B Financial Services industry within the wealth/investment management sector
· Understanding of the buying/sales process for the intermediary market in the UK.
· Understanding and practical experience of financial promotions rules and compliance sign off processes.