Campus Recruiting Coordinator
We are looking to hire a highly organized, energetic coordinator to join our Campus Recruiting team. This role will involve partnering closely with our recruiters and software engineers to hire the best technical talent into Bloomberg, working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
You will be a vital asset to the Engineering Recruitment team. As the first point of contact for our candidates, providing a superior candidate experience is always at the front of your mind. You will ensure a welcoming and comfortable environment for all internal and external clients and candidates. You will manage and prioritize a high volume of candidates, and will be responsible coordinating a seamless interview process from start to finish. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Schedule a high volume of interviews, communicate interview details and host candidate visits
- Handle all candidate travel and expense reimbursement
- Establish effective working relationships with engineers, recruiting team members and vendors
- Provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Effectively manage simultaneous projects and prioritize tasks
- Manage internal and external job postings, including the posting of jobs on internal and external websites
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and produce ad hoc reports as required
- Organize and attend in-house, on-campus and internship events including interview days, career fairs, hackathons, etc.
We'd love to see: A background in customer service or a client-facing role If this sounds like you:
- An 'all hands on deck' approach to work
- Prior experience in Recruitment/Administration
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- A demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.