We are hiring for a Case Tracker to support our Case Managers! We are on the lookout for someone to join our customer operations team to play a pivotal part in the mortgage application process and join a lively start-up.
You'll be a proactive member of the Customer Operations team, eager to contribute towards our ambitious goals and values. Ideally, you'll have previous office experience but this is not essential. Most importantly you'll be able to demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm, teamwork and optimism and prove why you're bringing something extraordinary to our growing team. You will work across the operations department to:
Who you are:
- Help to manage caseloads of mortgage applications, ensuring they progress to completion accurately, efficiently, and to the correct standards
- Improve our Customer Operations efficiency (helping more customers!)
- Maintain a high level of professionalism around sensitive information
- Contribute clear and constructive feedback so we can improve our process and build functionality into our product
If this sounds like you then please get in touch!
- Excited to join a fast-paced, start-up
- Dedicated to self-development
- Excellent A great communicator
- Someone with the ability to work to deadlines with high attention to detail
- Mortgage or Financial Services background would be an advantage but not essential
- Level headed under pressure with a great sense of humour.
- We're a small team doing very big things, and that means moving fast sometimes!