This City based leading, independent, global asset manager currently have an unique opportunity for a Client Data Solutions Analyst to join their Client Reporting & Graphics team. Taking ownership for the architecture, accurate automation and reporting of verified performance, benchmark, composite and attribution data for both internal and external use, the core content of the role will include the following:
Role & Responsibilities
- Extracting the data from the Client Reporting Database accurately using Coric: including building Data Blocks and Coric Layouts
- Structuring the database effectively and making the data visible to downstream reporting systems
- Gathering data from source systems (Portia, Sylvan, Factset) and continuously improving the efficiency and accuracy of this process
- Ownership of continuous process improvement
- Act in consultant capacity for projects
- Ongoing development of automated interim solutions for graphics team
- Automation of Mutual Fund and CIT factsheets through Coric
- Internal liaison with the Portfolio Managers, Client Services and Operations team both in the UK and with their global office.
Background & Experience
- Experience of building reports and templates ideally using Coric, Crystal Reports or Python
- Previous experience working in asset management and client reporting
- Advanced SQL, Excel and VBA skills.
- Ability to write and execute test scenarios
- Knowledge of performance, attribution and benchmarks.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Offer solutions and add value
- Adaptability, teamwork and good problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Numerate. Solid analytical and research skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted