Client Services Executive (Spanish Speaking)
A financial services firm is looking to recruit a Client Services Executive to join their London office on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will provide exceptional support and act as a point of expertise within the business. In addition to this you will be responsible for ensuring financial risk is minimized by collecting funds from clients owing for trades.
YOU MUST BE FLUENT IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH spoken and written to be considered for this role. Key Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional and professional support to clients
- Act as the point of contact for all Spanish speaking clients
- Help to develop and retain client relationships through excellent service
- Support efficient cash flow and treasury management
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Escalate any complaints or non-settlement suspicions
- Ensure process manuals are available for all tasks, ensure they are correct
- and updated accordingly
- Fluent in English and Spanish spoken and written
- 1-2 years client services experience within financial services.
- Excellent commercial and technical understanding and awareness of the
- foreign exchange market
- Strong service skills, putting the client at the heart of your approach
- A collaborative working style and approach to problem solving
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.