A world leading research institute is looking for 2 experienced Climate Change Research Engineers to join their new and innovative platform researching infrastructure portfolio and strategy focused on Climate Transition.
- Critically analyse the impact, feasibility, impact and risks of climate transition pathways across various sectors.
- Write research publications, case studies and methodological briefs to share insights to the sustainability community and wider population.
- Analyse the current and future climate performance of various companies and activities.
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Engineering background, ideally industrial engineering.
- Good experience producing written research.
- Interest and exposure to climate transition in the finance industry.
- Be based in either London, Paris or Nice
To apply please share a copy of your CV