For our office in London, we are searching for an experienced corporate secretarial professional to lead one of the teams in our portfolio groups within the Corporate Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will have day to day responsibility for a portfolio containing a mix of regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies, and will act as one of the main liaison and points of contact for all matters relating to the client;
- You will be responsible for leading the company secretarial service delivery for various holding companies and asset owning companies for a key infrastructure client;
- As Manager, you will be responsible for up to date technical knowledge and ensuring operational excellence is delivered to clients.
- You will provide support, guidance, development and review work produced; and
- While employed as a Manager, you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Working on the setup and/or on-boarding of client structures, and administering complex international structures;
- Preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer/Client Due Diligence and promoter/corporate files;
- Oversee services to clients and ensure operational processes are delivered to a high quality and in a timely manner;
- Managing priorities and critical decisions;
- Corresponding with portfolio of clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders' meetings;
- Advising on best practice, preparing for and providing board support services;
- Maintenance of statutory records for entities and ensuring filing requirements are met;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action on behalf of clients and internally;
- Ensuring operational excellence and providing day-to-day operations of engaged entities;
- Managing a team of 2-3 staff and
- Assist the Company Secretary in all matters related to Alter Domus UK.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one;
- You will have relevant experience managing both regulated and unregulated structures of a similar nature;
- In-depth knowledge of Blueprint is essential;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- You possess good management skills and are able to delegate work and supervise junior staff;
- You possess strong board support skills, in particular experience of supporting complex high profile boards;
- You identify and escalate matters as and when required;
- You adopt a flexible and hands-on approach;
- You are organised with an eye for detail;
- You are able to work under pressure;
- You demonstrate commitment to deliver excellent client service;
- You have the ability to prioritise and to handle multiple projects simultaneously; and
- You possess good communication skills and you are able to deal with people at all levels.