Job Title: Compliance Manager - Brokerage
An innovative global Commodity Firm is looking to hire a Compliance Manager to be responsible for all regulatory matters and compliance within the group.
Salary - Up to £60K
· Handling regulatory inquires from FCA, CTFC, NFA and other global regulators and exchanges
· Provide advice to the business on regulatory matters
· Drafting, implementing and updating firm policies and procedures
· Carrying out AML monitoring and assisting with the design and development of relevant AML reports
· Assisting with the development and delivery of compliance training programs
· Complete KYC documents on potential customers
· Degree educated
· Several years Compliance experience from a Commodities Brokerage or Trading firm with a good knowledge of FCA, NFA & CFTC regulations
· Experience with / good knowledge of commodity derivative exchange rules (ICE, CME) required
· Experience working in compliance at a brokerage or trading firm preferred
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.