I am working exclusively with a leading FinTech Corporate Bank to help bolster their Risk and Compliance department. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, yet experienced Compliance Manager to join and add value to what is already a well-established and growing business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following expertise:
- Experience within financial crime compliance covering AML risks, and knowledge of a variety of entity types from low-to-high risk
- Experience within monitoring and reviews, performing desk reviews, testing and checks of current processes and procedures and offering suggestions on gaps or improvement
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience and the willingness to work within a collaborative environment
- A commitment to staying with the business and helping to lead their growth by ensuring they are protected against risks effectively.
Your responsibilities and opportunity:
- Responsible for providing second line support and advice on regulatory matters, financial crime and client onboarding to ensure the highest standards are kept and protecting the business' impeccable record
- Taking ownership of the Compliance Monitoring Programme, establishing and delivering across the business
- Working with industry experts within the Risk & Compliance space to learn and develop from
- Being a part of one of the fastest growing and largest FinTech Corporate Banks in the world with one of the most successful client portfolios, helping to boost SME businesses and local economies
Undoubtedly, this is a great opportunity for anyone with great experience in the Compliance world, therefore please apply below to be considered!