We are looking for a number of consultants in the early stages of their career with business analysis and change management experience to develop into exceptional consultants. At Sionic, we attract, nurture and promote only the finest people. Our focus is on change and we specialise in a unique blend of business and people performance. We are agile, independent and hold a straightforward philosophy – that outstanding people produce outstanding work. We tackle complex operational, economic and strategic problems, big and small, for clients dealing with evolving markets, changing risks, intricate regulation, cultural change, technology and digital advances.
Consultants at Sionic are our 'face' in the market. They are who our clients see and work with, and thus represent all that Sionic stands for - consistent, exceptional delivery of business value by experienced practitioners. Primarily focused on the delivery of assignments to our client base, the role sees consultants collaborate closely with colleagues and clients, providing:
- analysis of problems/processes/data
- presentation of issues, challenges, solutions, next stages etc
- requirements definition/gathering, analysis & documentation, including running or assisting in workshops
- definition and delivery of solutions - project/programme management, coordination and reporting of workstreams / programmes
Depending on level of experience, Consultants will also:
- Build close, collaborative sponsor and client relationships, spotting and developing opportunities where Sionic can provide value and services to clients.
- Build close collaborative relationships with Sionic colleagues and involve them in shaping and delivering differentiated solutions
- Provide insights into the market for Sionic services
- Support marketing and pre-sales activities through contributing to IP and propositions in response to potential client and/or sector challenges and issues and producing authoritative white papers
- Attract, manage and develop more junior colleagues to produce a strong cohesive team of consultants and create followership
Essential Skills and Experience
- 2:1 degree from a top tier university or equivalent professional qualification such as ACCA
- A track record of change delivery or consulting experience within Investment Banking, Asset or Wealth Management
- Strong Business Analysis capability, ideally with project management experience and hands-on delivery of major change/transformation programmes
- Depth of experience in a primary functional area within Banking / Custody / Investment Management such as Operations, Front Office, Technology or Finance with a detailed understanding of booking/process/system flows.
- A track record of demonstrating great communication and relationship building – managing senior clients/stakeholders consultatively and effectively, with an ability to coordinate across corporate functions