Consulting Partner (DA&AI)
Consulting Partner - Modern Application Services Location: Middle East (KSA or Abu Dhabi) Practice: Consulting - Consulting Partner
Wipro Technologies, the global IT unit of Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing company, that delivers solutions to enable its clients do better business better .Wipro Technologies delivers winning outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360-degree view of " through Technology" - helping clients create successful and adaptive enterprise. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner's approach to delivering innovation and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro Technologies has over 160,000 employees and clients across 54 countries.
Wipro is one of the largest product engineering and support service providers worldwide. Wipro provides comprehensive research and development services, IT solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application management, and datacenter managed services to corporations globally. Wipro also provides consulting services under various practices such as Business Transformation, Process Excellence, Enterprise Architecture Consulting, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management etc. In the Indian market, Wipro is a leader in providing IT solutions and services for the corporate segment offering system integration, network integration, software solutions and IT services.
Wipro's Modern Application Services (MAS) Consulting team works on organization-wide initiatives covering Cloud Advisory Services, DevOps Adoption Strategy, Digital strategy and Customer Experience, Process Transformation & Security Consulting, Quality Assurance & Automation, Enterprise Architecture etc. People who play these roles have carried various titles and come from various backgrounds. Some come from a technology specialist background, others come from a broader technical architecture background. But all have a strong background in supporting both sales and delivery of strategic programs. Successful candidates for this role will bring:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in consulting sales preferably Customer Experience, Process Transformation, or EA Services sales to Fortune 500 level.
- 15+ years of consulting sales experience. Experience in any the following sectors
- Financial Services or Capital Markets
- Energy or Utilities
- Consumer or Retail
- Health Care, Pharma, Life Sciences
- Deliver specialized solutions, characterized by high performance and innovation, using a combination of consultancy, software and hardware
- Excellent consulting skills, experience in influencing change, negotiating and selling
- Demonstrate the ability to build and expand on new relationships
- Previous P&L accountability and revenues/order booking targets for teams of 20-40 consultants.
- Keen eye on emerging Technology and Architecture trends and their potential impact on tomorrow's business.
- Ability to study organizational mission, goals and drivers, confer with senior executives and synthesize the IT capabilities required to address client needs
- This role will require extensive travel across the assigned country and possible international travel.
- Candidate should be proficient in English with a secondary language skill that are appropriate to the Middle East sales roles.
- Generating consulting business from new and existing accounts and have the capability to drive and lead customer relationships into multimillion dollar engagements.
- Experience in account planning, business development strategies and participating in large integrated deals.
- Consulting Practices management and working knowledge of off-shore/ far-site model
- Experience in defining strategic IT plans for large organizations and developing target architectures
- Experience in evaluating vendors, products and emerging industry trends
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"