At M&GPrudential our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
Produce presentations content across our range of equities, multi-asset, and fixed income funds. Responsible for the delivery of high-quality regular and ad-hoc content, working closely with the investment teams, and acting as a key point of contact within M&G for content related to their allocated funds.
• To be responsible for the delivery of high-quality presentation content
• To generate additional content for a wide range of stakeholders, including sales queries/client queries, press requests and marketing materials
• Project manage and support messaging of new presentation material for allocated multi-asset, fixed income and equity funds
• Work on presentations for large scale client events across sales channels and in some cases attend the events to provide presentation support
• Work on putting together slides and content for the investment blogs and articles
• Start-to-end process of slide idea generation through to creation
• Monitor and maintain existing slide library for allocated funds
• To develop solid working relationships with our investment teams, working closely with the investment specialists in particular to gain investment insight to be used in day-to-day work
• To develop and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of allocated funds and the markets in which they invest, becoming experts in the communication of those funds
• To be a key point of contact for the wider business in relation to allocated funds, as well as protecting the integrity of investment messaging
• Work closely with investment writers, editors and compliance to ensure messaging guidelines and regulations are adhered to
• Obtain and manipulate macroeconomic, equities, fixed income and multi-asset data and aggregate complex data sets.
You will have:
• Proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• IMC preferable/may be studying for CFA
• Knowledge of data providers such as Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters Datastream.
• Fantastic attention to detail, planning and organisation skills. Good communication skills. Able to work under pressure with last minute requests and ensure delivery of a high standard.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
• An approachable, positive “can do” attitude
• A numerate, logical and analytical approach
• Proactive in learning new skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to learn more about the Asset Management industry
• Good understanding of the fund management industry and client demands.
At M&GPrudential Diversity and Inclusion is a strategic objective. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationally, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.