A leading Rating Agency based in London are currently recruiting across their Corporates group for a number of different portfolios.
They are currently looking for Credit Analysts with experience of covering a selection of the following corporate counterparts:
- Auto Manufacturers
- Building Materials
- Capital Goods
- Paper and Packaging
- Regulated networks
- Analysing transactions to provide high quality credit opinions to investors and other market participants
- Implementing appropriate default and cash flow modelling
- On-site review of transaction servicers/originators
- Preparing rating proposals for presentation to internal rating committees
- Communicating rating rationale to investors and other market participants through presale reports, presentations and meetings
- Analysing asset characteristics and structural features of the transactions
- Contribute to research and criteria development
- A strong educational background and ideally some relevant experience in credit analysis.
- Knowledge of or a background in covering a portfolio of Corporate counterparts
- Strong numerical / data management skills
- The capacity to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be a good team player
- The ability to cope with time pressure and deadlines
- Demonstrable excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluency in another European language is advantageous
If you are interested in a conversation please apply today.