My client is a well-established Financial Services firm, who are seeking an Interim Credit Approval Analyst to join their London based team.
Salary: up to £75,000 per annum depending on experience
Duration: 6 month contract
- Support the Leveraged Finance Team to develop and maintain the portfolio.
- Evaluate credit risk transactions, assign internal risk ratings and manage risk appetite.
- Make approval recommendations to senior credit risk sanctioners.
- Challenge first-line credit recommendations and proposed deals as appropriate.
- Extensive experience in corporate credit analysis, ideally with sanctioning authority.
- Demonstrable knowledge of corporate finance, capital markets and credit and market risk principles.
- Previous experience with building financial models, scenario projections and related analytics would be preferred.
No visa sponsorship possible.