Credit Risk Project Manager (VP)
- This is a Vice-President role within the Chief Risk Officer Change team in London.
- The role is a project and program lead within Credit Risk, focusing on methodology related projects.
- The role requires you to deliver a portfolio of projects from inception to completion, coordinating across the organization, liaising closely with the Methodology quantitative team, Credit Risk Officers, IT and Operations teams.
- The role offers exposure to a variety of project durations (6-9 months), and ongoing books of work.
- The opportunity to shape the strategy for the future risk function, and the execution strategy for the Change function.
- Financial Services change experience within the Investment Banking environment, within risk management
- Project or program management experience, including understanding of project and systems delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies including Waterfall and Agile approaches
- Great teammate with strong collaboration, partner management skills and ability to communicate successfully up to steering committee level
- Ambitious, hardworking individual with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding and experience of credit risk, including methodology concepts (AIRB), and knowledge of risk processes is important
- Appreciation of systems and data architectures in Risk
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.