Currently working with an important client who are seeking for a Data Scientist Python Developer to join their team.
This role sits within the Data Science team, within the Quantitative Strategies group. The team is developing a new interactive web tool which integrates Natural Language Processing and data science insights for external clients.
· Help design and construct the data processing and analytics infrastructure necessary to perform data science research.
· Commercial Product Creation is essential with evidence of working in a high pressured and dynamic environment.
· Expert knowledge in the Python scientific stack (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn).
· Strong full-stack web-development in Python and a front-end framework (Flask, D3.js) is highly desirable.
· Proven track record in software design, development and support.
· Experience with unstructured data sets with a significant plus (e.g. MongoDB).
Please let me know if you’re interested or might know a suitable person. Temour.Djavojan@alexanderash.com