Our client, boutique asset manager based in the City, is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team. This individual will be responsible for the management of the firm’s website, online presence and digital capability, ensuring the brand identity is reflected online and ensuring a very high standard of digital client experience. Digital, content, communications, CRM, SEO
- Manage the company website, ensuring content is accurate and up-to-date
- Use of data analytics to improve client digital experience
- Ensure content is communicated across all digital channels, eg. social media, email, video and 3rd party website
- Responsible for internal communications updates around digital marketing through newsletters, intranet, and weekly updates.
- Keep up to date with digital trends in marketing, ensuring up-to-date tools and technology are in use
- Management of relationships with external digital providers.
- Strong digital marketing experience within financial services, across all channels eg. web, social, email, video etc.
- Keen interest in digital space and trends
- Strong experience with website management, CMS and CRM
- Knowledge of site architecture and automation skills a benefit
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects with multiple levels of business stakeholders.
- Strong, collaborative team player.