Digital Transformation Director
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and new ground-breaking technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong dedication to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 hard-working, respected employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and exciting new future.
Our Ideal Candidate
We're interested in hearing from Digital Transformation Directors who have a strong understanding of od the changing digital landscape.
Digital transformation programmes at Wipro can vary from creating Digital Strategy for our customers, creating new agile ways of working, through to delivering new digital platform or creating digital apps.
It's important for us to have the right digitally skilled people in our business with experience of delivering digital, but also the broader delivery capability to work across most if not all our assignments.
Digital transformation experience:
- Proven experience of leading and delivering digital transformation programmes
- Experience of leading automation programmes is of particular interest
- A deep understanding of how agile delivery works; also, devops and what good looks like
- Experience of scaling agile in complex delivery environments
- Ability to coach leadership teams in how to maximise value from agile delivery, and how an organisation needs to change to consume digital platforms effectively
- Experience of working with cloud-based platforms and an understanding of the complexities for organisations in adopting these
- Agile practitioner that has transformed ways of working within scrum teams, and with appropriate certifications e.g. scrum master, SAFe practitioner.
- Good understanding of product management
Change Management experience:
- Great track record of leading large, £multi-million, complex transformation programmes
- C level consulting experience, gained at a top tier UK consultancy, or equivalent
- Experience of working with FTSE 100 blue-chip companies
- Strong evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes for your clients
- A clear communicator able to simplify complexity and ensure your customer's business can deliver change and exploit the benefits
- You lead from the front, build great relationships, and make an outstanding first and lasting impression with customers and colleagues
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect by always doing the right thing
- Positive and resilient, you are passionate about change and are driven to exceeding your customer's expectations through exceptional delivery
- Fully location flexible and committed to working on site at various locations across the UK
Our Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a proven track record in consulting, both selling and delivering, across multi-sectors in one or more of our chosen capabilities - Agile, DevOps, Advanced Analytics, CX (Customer Experience), EX (Employee Experience) and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) - adopting a business-outcome approach to delivering consulting engagements.
We are looking for demonstrable expertise in digital transformation, solution and proposition development with a leading consulting firm and track record of achievement.
The successful candidate will offer advanced interpersonal skills, confident, clear and will need to be ambitious and keen to learn - develop at pace and the business will provide you the support and training to help achieve this.
- Understand business problems and suggest technology solutions
- Drive Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology(POT) evaluations
- Lead engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications using variety of languages and tools/technology stacks.
- Own the technical architecture and user/process documentation.
- Lead large scale digital teams responsible for Architecting, designing, building and deploying cutting edge solutions at scale.
- You will need to exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with business, product, engineering and management across different geographic locations
- Guide and mentor others members in the team to promote highly technical and self-sufficient engineering teams
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"