Digital Transformation Director
Wipro Digital collaborates with clients to deliver customer-centered digital transformation. We are an innovation-led partner combining strategy, design and technology to engineer extraordinary experiences for brands, businesses and their customers. Working at the intersection of strategy, design and technology, we derive insight, shape interaction, drive integration and unlock innovation for our clients. Drawing on 150,000 associates across Wipro, Wipro Digital engineers extraordinary experiences for global brands, businesses and their customers at scale.
Our multi-disciplinary, purpose-built team includes experts in digital and marketing strategy, service design, user interaction, technology and agile development and more. We come from industry, consultancys, digital agencies, ad agencies, creative agencies, startups, technology and development firms. Our extensive experience solving complex business, marketing, and technology problems in industries including finance, manufacturing, media and telecommunications, retail, consumer goods, transportation, government, health and life sciences, and energy brings unrivaled capability, scale, agility and acceleration to client engagements.
Wipro is continuously evolving its offerings and operating models to serve our clients along what is amounting to "serial transformation". Our internal structure along with our past acquisition strategy continues to expand the nature of our client service. Our digital business, enhance focus on business consulting, and new end-to-end solutions have proven itself in the market with our increasing involvement in our client transformative programs.
We have seen our traditional client relationships and buyers increasingly broaden to new business unit executives as well as newly created executive roles. Our desire is to expand the direction of account relationships with client partners that can face-off to this new buying constituent. These "Transformation Director" will join our digital leadership targeting the known strategic business initiatives in our are existing client.
A Transformation Director's mission; Growing new sources of revenue as a member of the Digital Business unit targeting digital opportunities in existing accounts. The source is client spending for business initiative and stakeholder driving transformation, which is driven by digital transformation agenda. Responsibilities
- Work with the unit and account leadership to identify transformational opportunities and create the right strategy for the account
- Build strong relationships with identified CXOs and Business Leaders at the clients side
- Articulate the transformational proposition and help clients define their roadmap
- Lead the solution design and proposal development for achieving the transformation
- Drive a design-led, MVP-driven approach for execution on the transformation roadmap by orchestrating teams and capabilities across Wipro
- Establish and deliver the revenue goals related to the transformation opportunities
- Be a thought leader at the level of the account, vertical, Wipro Digital and Industry forums
- The experience to inspire and structure digitally-inspired and design-led transformation programs.
- Agile thinker with the ability to bring relevant digital and domain experience as an actual practitioner
- The skill to define and communicate to a business executive the complete "economics" of a transformation program from total cost to business impact measurements
- Capable of both direct leadership and influence leadership to both internal and external client teams
- Clearly, understood that client acceptance starts with the commercial contracting our services
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law