Digital and Social Media Project Manager (6 Month FTC)
The EY UK Employer Brand team is responsible for employer branding, recruitment marketing, candidate attraction, candidate experience and promoting the firm's career opportunities across the UK and Ireland.
A new fixed-term contract position has been created for an experienced digital and social media project manager to join the team for 6 months to deliver a new careers website for the UK, as well as work on our social media content strategy and delivery.
You'll work with our Employer Brand Managers to develop to adopt a global careers website solution for the UK as well as taking responsibility for our social media careers presence in the UK. You'll have responsibility for creating tailored digital and social content, aligned with our employer brand messaging to attract the best talent for our student and graduate programmes as well as experienced hires across all our UK locations. This role will report into the Head of Employer Brand. Your key responsibilities
• Work with EY's global recruitment branding team to understand the specifications of our global careers website and work out a project plan to adopt and launch this in the UK.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders across Recruitment, Talent and our UK Brand, Marketing and Communications function to align the website launch to a range of business needs.
• Create a comms plan to signpost key milestones of the website project for stakeholders and work with the Head of Employer Brand to deliver these messages.
• Ensure all content is aligned to EY's visual identity and employee value proposition messaging.
• Work closely with our employer brand agency and key stakeholders internally to minimise impact of the transition of UK careers site.
• Drives innovation and creativity through digital and social channels to ensure we're always looking at the most unique, cost effective and interesting ways to get in front of our target audience and drive applications.
• Develop a social media strategy alongside our employer brand agency and deliver a content plan that maximises our messaging opportunities to our key target audiences.
• Write, create, schedule and post paid and organic posts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn as well as conducting a review of current YouTube content and suggestions for updates.
• Work closely with the on-campus Attraction Team to ensure social content supports the event calendar and drives candidate attendance at our on-campus events.
• Work with Experienced Hire Recruitment Team to develop social content that can support hiring across key regional locations.
• Looking at ways to enhance audience engagement and interaction as well as drive our hiring and diversity targets across all platforms.
• Manage and improve EY's presence on Glassdoor and ensure better employer responsiveness.
• Understand the key social media results to measure to ensure we have a clear sight of our impact and then deliver reports to the team and stakeholders monthly as needed. Skills and attributes for success
• Demonstrates an advanced understanding of digital and social recruitment marketing channels - including audience mind-set, messaging and creative and implementation.
• Drives innovation and creativity into our digital and social presence.
• Supports continuous improvement through management and delivery of website and social media projects or activities.
• Manages a close relationship with cross functions internally as well as externally with design/brand agency.
• Understands the key business drivers and the role of recruitment within the context of the overall business objectives.
• Able to signpost key project milestones to relevant stakeholders and gather feedback to inform content decisions at appropriate times from the right people.
• Demonstrates commercial knowledge regarding the type of measures and targets that are set for social media and how to generate meaningful reports for the team.
• Understands how to analyse and interpret data, ensuring a healthy ROI across digital and social media investments.
• Works with immediate team to ensure understanding of how marketing efforts effect the application pipeline.
• Able to create and execute clear project plans for delivery.
• Experience of managing social media channels, creating and posting content.
• Results driven. To qualify for the role you must have
• An advanced understanding of digital and social media trends and best practice. Ideally, you'll also have
• Project management skills - able to plan and manage time effectively with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to identify good and effective digital and social content - and ideally be able to create copy or work with basic Photoshop functionality.
• Demonstrates a good understanding of overall employer brand goals and deliverables and how this role plays a part in achieving them. What we look for
• Participates in regular discussions with stakeholders across the UK about the strategic digital and social marketing direction and impact on recruitment; serves as a trusted advisor.
• Relationship building skills - able to build productive relationships with global team and colleagues within the UK team. Always listening and adapting approach to be effective where necessary but also able to express their opinion when relevant.
• Identifies when to ask for assistance (with knowledge or best practise) or when to escalate significant issues. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.