Our client is a successful global investment bank with offices based in the City/London. Function-wise, the Treasury team has 3 very capable/solid team members and the ideal scenario will be for a senior-level Treasury professional to come on board in a management and strategic role to help drive processes, build out a roadmap for the Treasury function’s key activities, engage with key stakeholders (in Risk, Operations, Finance, senior management, etc.) and manage the team in the delivery/production of work and reporting. Experience from the investment banking and financial services sector is essential.
Below are some of the key responsibilities that the Director-level role will cover (with room and scope to expand further).
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Supervision of the Liquidity Manager
- Supervision of Treasury Operations
- Working closely with Securities Settlement and Cash Management
- Coordination of new issuance underwriting between Front Office, Operations and Head Office
- Close coordination with Head Office and Treasury teams/departments (including those in international locations/offices)
- Lead the Liquidity Management Committee process
- Day-to-day management of the Treasury department, including compliance with policies and procedures
- Oversee Volcker rule compliance
- Optimise Capital Ratio and Liquidity costs for the Group
- Manage the Liquidity profile
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory rules – BIPRU 12
- Work closely with Risk and Finance departments to comply with Head Office requirements
- Coordinate with the Fixed Income desk to manage cash buffers and liquidity profile
Experience from the investment banking and financial services sector is essential.