EMEA Fund Operations Analyst, Officer
State Street Global Advisors is a manager and promoter of around 350 European funds in multiple domiciles (UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and France). The SSGA EMEA Fund Operations team is responsible for oversight of SSGA's European fund platforms; ensuring a high level of service is provided, while adhering to regulatory requirements, monitoring risk tolerances and supporting a culture of continuous improvement Why Join Us
We seek to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and is able to meet their full potential. You will have the tools to help balance your professional and personal life - such as paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Key responsibilities/tasks: Regulatory reporting
Anti-Dilution mechanism oversight
- Calculate and oversee the MiFID II costs and charges/PRIIPS disclosures requirement
- Responsible for the setting of Anti-Dilution Levies / Swing Factor rates across new/existing funds
- Oversee the daily calculations process
- Maintain and enhance procedures as required
- Serve as a point of contact for both Fund Administrators and internal SSGA teams.
- Monitor the Fund Administrator performance; ensure it is in accordance with SLA terms. Actively participate in Monthly service reviews/Board meetings, ensuring thorough minutes are taken and follow up is made on any action items
- Security valuation oversight of SSGA EMEA pooled funds
- Responsible for the management of NAV impacting errors
- Drive forward the development of the oversight and seek to add value to already established process
- Drive forward the coordination and implementation of new processes or changes to existing processes within Operations - for new products/platforms
- Continue to drive a culture of risk awareness within the planning of operational processes
- Ensure adherence to internal SSGA policies and procedures. Document business processes and promote identification of control hotspots
- Ad-hoc Fund Administration tasks
- Investment Operations experience within the Asset management/Custody industry
- Mathematics/Finance/Accountancy degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience of Fund Administration
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to identify issues and solutions.
- Ability to understand front to back office operational workflows
- Fund accounting knowledge - the understanding of NAV computation
- Client orientated - Ability to build strong working relationship with both internal and external contacts
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - able to deal with people of all levels
- Excellent time management skills - the ability to run multiple tasks and deliverables while operating to tight deadlines.
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Project work as required.
- Strong PC Skills - Excel / PowerPoint/ Access skills
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and believe that engaged employees are essential to our continued success. Our promise to you is to continue to create an environment where you feel valued, and you are able to meet your full potential. Our dedication to inclusion, development, engagement, and corporate social responsibility are part of the State Street values. You will have the tools to help balance your professional and personal life; paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law.