We are presently advising a global financial institution, seeking to hire a talented fixed income/credit sales professional to expand their current team in London.
The ideal candidate will be of an Analyst/Associate level and will need to be able to demonstrate experience on a fixed income sales and trading desk, as well as suitable exposure to corporates, sovereigns and financials. The team will also consider more experienced profiles.
The nature of the role will include:
- Build and maintain client relationships whilst seeking to expand to new opportunities (asset managers, real money, hedge funds, banks, etc.)
- Co-ordinate with both the research and trading teams to provide trading ideas and axes to clients
- Analyse and where needed source new trading ideas within the EM market
- Work alongside other professionals within the global fixed income team to continue to expand reach into the EM market
- Assist senior salespeople in executing deals across full credit coverage - corporates, quasi, sovereign bonds, etc.
The successful candidate will join a prominent fixed income sales and trading environment, working with highly regarded colleagues on a global basis, whilst forming part of a growing and ambitions emerging markets team.