Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) - EWT supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems. Job Summary:
Responsible for supporting the Service Management activities within the EUTX Service Adoption organisation, including service intake, demand and capacity management, cost estimation, resource management, financial management and governance.
Service Adoption is a center of excellence (CoE) for efficiently distributing EUTX technologies to EY end users and maximizing adoption of those products by driving an exceptional end user experience. The Service Management Team manage the intake of new demand and ensures the CoE has the capacity to execute across all demand. It also project manages the engagement and monitors and reports on progress of service execution. In addition, Service Management facilitates governance to ensure the right decisions are made by the right people at the right time. Key responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Lead engagement with Product Managers and other relevant individuals with the EUTX technology domains to understand their pipeline of demand for Service Adoption services, and to facilitate discovery around specific engagements, managing through to the signature of a Service Agreement for each.
- Responsible for managing resource requests: secure approvals, work with GDS colleagues to ensure appropriate engagement with Resource Management, Suppliers, GCO, Independence, etc as required to put contracts in place. Proactively onboard resources to enable them to 'hit the ground running'.
- Proactively manage contractor renewals, where appropriate, to ensure continuity of service.
- Drive procurement activities for the program.
- Support Service Intake process, ensuring that the right information is supplied to the right people at the right time.
- Manage content of Teams and SharePoint sites, and ensure members follow good practice.
- Draft slide decks for key meetings, including governance meetings
- Support the Service Intake Lead and Program Managers as appropriate.
- Prior experience of working on technology projects desirable
- Business Analyst experience highly desirable.
- Ability to quickly understand from a Product Manager what his/her new product/service is, and constructively challenge and ask the right questions to unearth the key requirements for the Service Adoption teams to consume.
- Highly organized and able to effectively prioritise and manage multiple 'moving parts'.
- Good stakeholder management and ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and vendor teams
- Proactive with a 'can do' mindset is crucial.
- Must be a 'self-starter', and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience raising and managing resource requests and procurement requests in EY is desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to integrate seamlessly with the Service Adoption team.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Basic financial management skills
- Periodic (infrequent) travel may be required
- Other responsibilities may be assigned