The role will involve researching, monitoring funds across all geographies. Strong communication skills are critical as you will present your due diligence to institutional clients and you will need to be aware of multiple equity fund managers. This is a unique opportunity to meet, evaluate and work with some of the world’s top equity portfolio managers.
The role is looking for someone who has had 3-5 years’ experience on the sell or buy side as a lot of your role will involve modelling managers and funds in the same way you would model stocks / commodities, everyone in the team as a similar background and there is the real opportunity to grow and develop as the team increase in size and increasingly generate client money from the US and in Asia.
In order to apply you must have:
• 3-5 years investment research experience, ideally this would be within fund manager research however other backgrounds will be considered.
• Strong communication skills and qualitative analysis in order to effectively identify high performing funds and trends within the equity research market.
• The ability to hold your own in front of the UK’s best performing funds during meetings
• Experience pitching your research to external parties
• Top academics from a reputable educational institution, the ideal candidate will have CFA or be working their way through it.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org