One of Europe’s top performing hedge funds is looking for an analyst to come in and join their concentrated catalyst driven fund. The firm is one the best performing funds over the past few years and has an impressive track record of high alpha returns. They are bottom up, fundamental and employee deep dive research and valuation techniques into each stock that they research, the low number of stocks owned means the approach is collaborative and there is a high bar set in order for ideas to make it onto the portfolio.
Due to this being one of the most outstanding funds in Europe the background of hires that they make must also be of similar standard.
In order to apply you must have:
- Excellent education from a top-rated university, masters are preferred but not essential
- 3-5 years’ IBD / M&A experience in a top tier bank
- CFA level 3 with first time passes
Within this position you will be responsible for:
- Bottom up fundamental equity analysis across a number of different sectors and geographies
- Modelling, forecasting and updating company models
- Meeting with company management and making recommendations to portfolio managers on positions in the fund in both Long and short positions.
- Making high conviction deep dive suggestions to portfolio managers on both the long and short side.
- Working closely with one of the most respected portfolio managers globally.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org