To develop strategic marketing plans in Europe, focussing on Germany and Austria. This opportunity exists within a large, well established global investment manager. You would be working closely with the International Marketing Director in all their global markets excepting the US.
- manage the full marketing mix for both instutional and wholesale clients
- understand country specific requirements and work in collaberation with other teams to develop integrated plans
- full manage events within region
- manage vendors
- liaise with Investment and Sales teams to create bespoke sales materials
- own the content distribution on all online portals
- oversee creation of region specific literature
- collaberate with content teams to develop new ideas
- minimum of 4-6 years' experience within asset management
- extensive experience working in the European market, particularly Germany and Austria
- German language preferred
- strong stakeholder and vendor management skills
- can work well in deadline- driven, pressurised environment, with the ability to organise self efficiently and prioritise workload
If you meet these requirement I would love to hear from you. Apply for immediate consideration and further information.