A well recognized business in the Lloyd's Insurance Market are looking for FP&A Analyst to join their growing finance team.
The main responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst is to assist the FP&A Accountant with the financial planning and analysis of the UK group, including Syndicate insurance business.
The responsibilities included in this FP&A Analyst role are:
- Assist with the production, development and circulation of the monthly P&L information for all business classes
- Assist with production of all finance MI for the wider business, exec and board, including assisting with production of monthly and quarterly finance pack
- Assist with production and modelling of UK expense plans and re forecasts
- Keeping up to date various analysis files that are used to review the insurance business P&L at a granular level of detail
- Assist with the production and development of the monthly expense reports for all cost centres of the business within the UK.
For this FP&A Analyst role the candidate will need to be looking to complete their accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and with a background in a finance department, ideally in the Insurance industry. The Candidate must also have good excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables) and be a confident communicator.