FTC, Investment Compliance Officer
Do you have 3+ years' experience in Compliance Monitoring and Investment Guidelines?
Do you have a background in Investment or Asset Management?
Good! Because our client, a leading global investment management firm, is seeing some huge growth and is now looking for an experienced Investment Portfolio Compliance Monitoring Officer/Analyst to help take on the responsibilities around the Investment Guidelines, especially the Coding and Restrictions requirements, across the business globally!
As a result of a shuffled business/team structure, this vacancy will be part of a new team split across London and Germany (and possibly based in either location) to help manage the Investment Guidelines across the firm.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years' experience in an Investment/Asset Management background
- Strong knowledge of Investment Portfolio Guidelines monitoring (UCITS)
- Investment Coding or Restrictions developing advantageous, not essential
- Knowledge across a range of financial markets assets from fixed-income to equities/derivatives etc
- Highly skilled in Bloomberg or MIG21 ideally (other tools useful, e.g. Charles River, Sentinel, ThinkFolio etc)
: £60-75k base Location
: London (or possibly Frankfurt) Type
: Fixed Term Contract (9-12 months), full-time Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK/EU without visa sponsorship.