Job Reference #196906BR
We’re looking for a FXPB Risk Manager to:
- Manage counterpart and liquidity exposures to the EMEA FXPB client base ensuring that clients are maintained within appetite.
- Manage any distressed client situations liaising directly with the Client, Credit Risk, Senior Management and other stakeholders to minimise the risk of loss to UBS
- Ongoing monitoring of client exposures, significant market events and key industry developments such as SIMM or Basel IV
- Assessment of new client portfolios and negotiation of legal and margin terms
- Review of client profitability and understanding key drivers of LRD and RWA
- Monitoring of client trading limits and intraday activity / alerts
- Development of new margin and risk models
- Provide transparent risk reporting to management and other internal stakeholders
- You’ll be working as part of the Global Financing Services Pricing and Risk Management team in London, and be expected to partner with our colleagues across Equities and FRC.
- We provide risk analyses, structuring and pricing solutions across the Equity Prime Brokerage, FX Prime Brokerage, Global Synthetic Equity, Listed Derivative Clearing and OTC Clearing business areas.
- The team is global with people also based in New York and Hong Kong.
- This benefits our continued, sustainable growth in partnership with our clients and you will play an important role in developing the first-line team with a focus on FX Prime Brokerage activities.
- 5 to 10 years experience working within financial markets with a focus on FX or other Fixed Income derivative products in a risk management capacity, trading or in a role with considerable exposure to this business area.
- Broad product knowledge of derivatives. Able to understand, quantify and summarise key risks for forwards, swaps and option contracts.
- Fluency in main financial risk management models, such as stress testing and Value at Risk.
- Highly organised, hands-on and proactive, capable of distilling vast amounts of qualitative information into a quantitative framework to support decision making.
- Desirable experience / areas of interest: market design, game theory, financial markets regulation.
- Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.