Are you passionate about building cutting edge products that deliver real value?
Do you have the know-how to apply product owner and business analysis techniques to deliver electronic trading projects? Do you want to use your FX Trading expertise to help our projects succeed?
We’re looking for a Product Owner/Business Analyst to:
- Lead and drive FX product initiatives with focus on products linked to FX Spot, Forwards, NDFs, Swaps and Options. This includes defining overall strategy and requirements, running product design working groups, creating product roadmaps and engaging in project delivery efforts within Technology.
- Build business cases by identifying target markets and appropriate products and determining revenue potential. Continue to monitor revenue and return on investment throughout the product lifetime.
- Engage with Clients, Sales, Trading and Venues to develop innovative, market leading products that meet their needs.
- Partner with market risk, legal, compliance, marketing and other logistics functions to successfully deliver initiatives by producing business requirement documents, prioritising features and engaging in the full project delivery lifecycle including business functional testing.
- Coordinate the launch of new offerings, including internal approvals and controls, pilot client phasing and marketing through to final launch.
- Initiate product adjustments when necessary in order to ensure that the product continues to meet its stated goals.
You’ll be working in the FX Technology team in London. We provide electronic trading solutions which encompass trade capture channels (single dealer platform, multi dealer platforms, direct API, internal sales tools), pricing, liquidity management, credit/collateral and post trade services. This benefits our institutional clients. As a Product Owner/Business Analyst, you’ll play an important role in growing our electronic foreign exchange business.
- ideally 3-5 years of experience in an Agile delivery model within the financial sector
- solid understanding of FX Trading (Spot, Forwards, Swaps or Options)
- technical experience with FX Trading platforms, FX Pricing or APIs
- inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- fluent in English to support local client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.