FX, Senior Analyst
The FX Senior Analyst will work with the FX front office traders and other stakeholders who may be interested in the various activities that support the FX business.
Under general supervision, the FX Analyst will work to maintain and enhance workflows and processes to support the various regulatory obligations that impact the FX business. Activities may include:
Revising or creating FX dashboard documents
Assisting in the build-out of monitoring controls
Providing regulatory advice to the front office traders, Audit and Global Compliance Partners on the various activities that impact our adherence to rules and regulations for the foreign exchange business
Working with clients to meet Northern Trust's regulatory responsibilities Major Duties:
1) Monitor daily MiFID2 and Dodd Frank submissions for completeness and accuracy
2) Work with impacted customers to ensure complete swap trading relationship documentation exceptions are resolved
3) Assist and maintain FX dashboard reports to management and other Control Function stakeholders
4) Act as liaison between 1st line partners and other stakeholders as it relates to data assessments, problem statements and issue resolution
5) Assist in diverse FX projects and activities related to transaction reporting
6) Act as subject matter expert in meetings with global internal Compliance/Risk/Legal/IT teams and external regulators
7) Assist in the review, analysis and drafting of documentation/process mapping that may impact the FX business
8) Review documentation and procedures to assure compliance. Contribute to the development of policies, procedures, and business practices in support of various risk programs
9) Research and develop analytical reports and solutions for issues being addressed by the department
10) Maintain client regulatory information within Salesforce and data mapping integrity across various systems Knowledge/Skills:
• Analytical and communication skills required to accurately analyse/ summarize information
• Ability to identify trends and root cause issues
• Verbal communication and presentation skills
• Organizational skills required to coordinate compliance activities over various timescales
• A working knowledge of standard MS products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel to create documents and process data
• Inquisitive with an aptitude to learn
• Working knowledge of the documentation requirements when trading in reportable instruments
• Working knowledge of jurisdictional regulations around trade and transaction reporting About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.