You should apply for the role if you want to:
• Develop and deploy the Fin Crime & Fraud product back log, working with the Fin Crime Product Owner to prioritise development
• Work in partnership with technical engineers to ensure the Financial Crime and Fraud toolsets are fit for purpose in managing the risks associated with firm’s market segment and appetite
• Design and document business processes and procedures to ensure the firm is compliant with Financial Crime & Fraud regulation, whist maintaining the optimal experience for the customers
• Be responsible for supporting the development of training (delivering as required) to ensure operational processes are completed as designed
• Analyse solutions and making recommendations on options and alternatives.
• Identify areas for improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing efficiency or effectiveness of the Financial Crime & Fraud framework.
• Identify, raise and manage risk, issues, assumptions and dependencies, ensuring associated actions to delivered are delivered on time,
• Utilise the Agile methodology for all activity including the generation of high quality user stories that include clear, concise and easily understood criteria (both business and technical)
• Work closely with developers during the technical design and implementation phases to ensure the deliverable meets business needs and has been tested to evidence this
What you should bring along:
• The ability and desire to work collaboratively and build strong working relationships across all levels and functions
• Analytical thinking - able to handle complex dynamics and exercise judgement in the development and implementation of strategic plans
• Positivity, creativity and the desire to continue learning
What are we looking for?
• Experience in a Fin Crime specific role i.e. experience in AML, Sanctions or Fraud
• Experience of implementing Financial Crime or Fraud processes and systems
• Development of rules/algorithms/machine learning is highly beneficial
• Experience in Agile project methodology, and be familiar with relevant tooling (JIRA and Confluence)
• Strong written & verbal communication skills and the confidence to challenge and engage at all levels
• Strong documentation skills, in particular writing detailed requirements documents in English for use by development and test teams
• Experience in delivering Fin Crime related projects would be beneficial
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.