• Oversight and review of Fund Administrators, including review of NAVs, service levels and other projects
• Development and enhancement of systems and applications
• Management of fund / share class launches and closures, as well as other initiatives
• Fund budgeting (for non-asset based fees) and expense oversight and reconciliation
• Review of Fund regulatory reports, including financial statements
• Preparing analytical reports for Management, Fund Boards and other stakeholders
• Coordination with Fund Administrators for reporting cycles and other initiatives
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with asset management industry experience essential
• Must be available for immediate start (post completion of background checks)
• Audit background an advantage
• Proven understanding of fund strategies and structures – experience supporting Irish and Luxembourg funds preferred
• Proven history of process improvement
• Proven history of working to and achieving strict deadlines
• Proven time management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple deliverables with global internal and external teams.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SVS50755.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.