The Global Payroll Manager is responsible for the accounting, and oversight of transactions processing for the Global Payroll function including some components of the Organisation’s incentive and employee benefit plans. This includes managing the processing of payments and maintenance of records. The successful applicant will ensure consistency of payroll policies & procedures, improve and ensure consistency of accounting controls and processes, develop and provide analyses and reports.
- Manage global payroll processes to properly pay, report and record compensation and related costs.
- Manages a team of Payroll professionals. Provides feedback, identifies development or career opportunities, coaches, conducts performance reviews and salary discussions.
- Develop and monitor procedures for the preparation, documentation and disbursement of all payroll remittances, payroll taxes, and employee benefits.
- Review and audit payroll prepared by staff and third party providers to ensure compliance with corporate policies, tax requirements, statutory regulations, and GAAP.
- Monitor, evaluate and manage changing legal, tax and regulatory demands and their effects on processes and procedures.
- Primary lead to manage third party service provider to ensure effective and efficient operations aligned to deliverables for associates and other clients
- Administer and manage long-term incentive (LTI) plans in coordination with Tax, Legal, Human Resources, and Managed Service Providers
- Partner with Human Resources to ensure that compensation and incentive decisions / changes are appropriate / adequate
- Previous experience working as a Global Payroll Manager within Financial Services
- Previous Team Management
- Certified Payroll Professional
- Experience working with service providers ;i.e., ADP