Seeking a strong HR Analytics specialist to provide startegic insights on an initial 4 month contract (with the potential to extend) for a global organisation undergoing huge change and transformation
The role will be responsible for creating the data and metrics to measure the success of the transformation and impact of the transformation on culture and behaviours reporting up to board level. The role requires advanced knowledge of statistical analysis to drive and predict trends. The role will pull data from multiple sources including employee engagement surveys, talent acquisition tracking, capability and performance and will integrate the data to create strategic dashboard reporting interfacing with senior stakeholders to propose and embed ways of tracking and measuring data.
They are seeking someone who is immediately available or available to start at short notice who is able to drive rapid results against tight deadlines. You should have the following experience:
- Expertise and awareness of best practice people analytics - Business Intelligence; Measurement strategy; employee listening; strategic workforce planning; predictive analytics; data cube etc.
- A critical analytics mindset with demonstrable experience of engaging with core stakeholders on projects working in an agile way
- Experience in working on the implementation of Analytics technology
- A strong understanding of how to challenge metrics and approach to be based on leading and predictive measures
- Practical experience in building dashboards, thinking through principles and UX, data acquisition and integration strategy etc.
- If you have come from a consulting or in-house background of working on data analytics within the people function that is the ideal background
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.