HR Generalist - Insurance £40k - £50K My client, an international Insurance firm is seeking to boost its HR Generalist team. Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner you will become involved with a wide variety of HR Projects as well as operational day to day business. This role is a perfect second job for an ambitious HR Advisor or Officer seeking challenge and responsibility.
The role will include but not be limited to
- Working with senior leaders
- Advising and solving problems involving employment law
- Coaching managers in leadership
- Assisting the senior HR team in L&D, Reward and all other BAU business that occurs
- Attend meetings and produce documentation on disciplinaries and grievances.
- Assisting in preparation and conducting redundancy meetings alongside line management
- Assisting senior HR team in annual performance and appraisal process
- Coach and assist managers through the performance management process
- Work with L&D team to on coaching opportunities
- Assist management with interpretations of HR Policies
- Work with managers to resolve sickness cases
- In partnership with line managers, recruit and select staff, negotiate packages in conjunction with Head of Reward.
- Manage, coach and develop the HR Advisor
- Contribute to HR Strategy
- Deliver projects
- Proactively contribute to HR Departmental meetings
- Strong and relevant academics. Ideally at least a 2.1 in an HR related subject.
- CIPD level 5 or above
- Proficient user of MS Excel and HRIS systems
- At least 3 years recent experience in an Insurance related firm.
If you are not working in an Insurance firm in HR then this role is not for you. I will spend the next two weeks collating CV's before reaching out to strongest and most relevant candidates in the week commencing 27th August.