SEI is a leading global provider of investment solutions to Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension schemes, with over 475 institutional clients across 13 countries. Starting with the goals of each client, SEI offers fully tailored solutions by leveraging its considerable 25 year heritage in global Fiduciary Management and 11 year track record of delivering a leading Master Trust. You will be pivotal in defining and driving our Marketing plans throughout EMEA and Asia. The Head of Marketing will sit on the Institutional UK and Global Leadership teams, as well as the Global Marketing Leadership team.
What you’ll do:
- You will support the revenue goals of the business by driving brand aware leads into the pipeline, utilising a multi-channel marketing approach
- You will work closely with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the business to evolve and craft our value proposition and differentiators
- Increase our brand footprint through content driven strategies and researched based thought leadership
- Be accountable for the output of the marketing and RFP teams, working with global partners to execute creative and distribution in the most effective way possible
- Develop marketing strategy and guide delivery across Digital, Events, Telemarketing, Advertising, PR and RFP channels
- Manage a budget effectively and dynamically, with a commercial focus and awareness of seasonal tilts
- Use database driven techniques to identify propensity for decision making/account based marketing
- Define, scope out and monitor projects to include outputs, timescales, resources and methodology
- Oversee RFP quality, ensuring output from design to copy is best in class
- Review activity planning and content continuously, ensuring deadlines are met consistently
- If required, undertake necessary intervention or escalation to ensure projects are delivered
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A successful track record of running multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong marketing knowledge, CIM or IDM qualifications desirable
- Strong technical knowledge of investment industry, solutions, asset classes and investment styles.
- Experience working in a global setting, leveraging scale while delivering with local speed and relevance
- A very high standard of written and spoken English, with excellent attention to detail
Attributes we value:
- A team player
- Self-motivated and willing to be answerable
- Skilled project and people manager, with the ability to work flexibly and manage multiple deadlines
SEI is an equal opportunities employer and so much more…
After 50 years, SEI is remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).