Head of Risk Management
I am currently working with a leading African Bank who offer a variety of Online and Internet services, who are currently looking for a Head of Risk Management to join their growing team based in London. Area of Responsibility:
- Overall Risk Management Framework & Risk Appetite of the Bank
- Credit Risk - counterparty, Exposure limits, Country risk, Internal Cr Rating;
- Market Risk- FX, Money Market, Fixed Income (Bonds), Investment Portfolio;
- Liquidity Risk- Regulatory Stress Scenarios, LCR, including AL mismatches;
- Operational Risk- Risk of Systems and Processes, people, Individual departments under RCSA ( Risk Control Self-Assessment) including Operational resilience
- Cyber Security Risk ) including Cyber resilience
- Regulatory -ICAAP & ILAAP, Monitoring of Capital, Liquidity and other threshold conditions,
- Conduct Risk and enterprise risk;
- Mid office function: monitoring the risks.
- Secretary Risk & Compliance Committee of the Board;
- Excellent knowledge of ICAAP and ILAAP
- Strong analystical and interpersinal skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to challenge and convince, independently and constructively, senior management, peers or other relevant staffs, to conduct business with the desired risk return profile.