My client is a leading Tier 1 Investment Bank based in London. They are looking for an experienced and detail-driven individual. It is a great opportunity to join a growing team and take the next step in your career. The role-holder is responsible for supporting data sourcing, preparation, and consolidation initiatives within the IBOR Transition Programme.
IBOR Client Engagement PM - 100k
The right candidate will be responsible for supporting data sourcing, preparation, and consolidation initiatives within the IBOR Transition Programme. The candidate will also be actively involved in clarifying data requirements and implementing the necessary changes that are required for the programme’s master dataset.
- Demonstrates capability in scripting with either R (preferred) or Python
- Exhibits efficiency and comfort with large and varied datasets
- Ensures data and reporting needs are well understood and delivered promptly
- Supports the Business Analytics and Insights workstream activities and ensuring required datasets are business-ready
- Decent understanding of banking products and global interest rates
- Raises awareness and understanding of data best practices (within/beyond the bank)
- Maintains a balanced approach in data provisioning and enhancement that aims to maximise ROI, minimize rework, and ensure solutions are built for the long term
Key responsibilities are:
- Analysis and consolidation of The Bank’s group-wide IBOR exposure
- Work alongside surrounding teams workstream to develop, understand, and translate business impacts of Libor discontinuation on the portfolio.
- Streamline/Automation Data
- Ensure data quality, reconciliation, validation, consistency with various sources
- Development of mock-up views to analyse client portfolio.
- Development of client playbooks
Skills & Qualification:
- Data analytics, Financial Modelling, Interested Rate Risk modelling
- Very strong and proven experience/knowledge preferred in analytical roles that involve multiple large datasets
- Proficiency in R and/or Python
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel (VBA knowledge will be a plus)
- Broad understanding of LIBOR/IBOR transition
- Good knowledge of data and databases
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV's or contact Harrison on email@example.com to find out more.