IT Project Manager – Commodities Trading Firm - London
This is a permanent position paying up to £100,000 per annum + bonus & benefits
twentyAI has partnered with a leading Commodities Trading Firm that is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to come and join them on their ETRM and Digital function. In this role, you will be executing on portfolio work, ensuring all projects are maintained with established IT governance. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of implementing large scale IT projects.
- Assist in project initiation and definition, ensuring the project meets business objectives
- Assist in defining and ensuring all projects adhere to the IT project governance structure
- Control projects within delegated authority
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
- Identify and proactively manage project risks
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the projects.
- Monitor and manage project costs against the approved budget
- Ensure releases related to projects are successfully managed
- Experience working within a Commodities trading environment is required
- Previous implementation experience is essential
- Experience working on ETRM projects and programmes is required
- In-depth working with Agile, large-scale Agile environments
- Proven ability to manage external parties and vendors desirable
- Implementation of the project in accordance with delivery methodologies and governance structures is vital