IWM IT Market Area UK - IT Delivery Lead
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
The Market Area (MA) UK Delivery role is a IT management position reporting into Market Area UK IT Head. The key function of this role is to manage the successful delivery of the IT Book of Work and stakeholder management of senior business leads in the UK Private Bank with regards to the IT Change program.
- Handles and ensures IT delivery for IWM UK Private Bank i.e. CS UK Ltd and CS Guernsey Ltd.
- Deals with delivery escalations from and to these businesses.
- Deals with troubleshooting of delivery problems for resources physically located in UK (person "on the ground") and works with other business partners and other regions e.g. Project Managers / Scrum Masters for more general delivery issues as required and impacting UK business.
- Direct reporting line into IWM IT MA UK head. Deals with anything regulatory for change delivery.
- Works closely with IWM IT EMEA Portfolio manager.
- Management of scrum masters and this service for the end to end software delivery process across MA UK Book of Work.
- Responsible for implementing strong, secure and controlled processes, across software delivery lifecycle, resource and finance management, and furthering the Agile journey.
- Close collaboration and alignment with platform/application owners for testing and release management functions for MA UK platform.
- Ensures alignment between UK business and delivery organisation.
- Key face off for business projects lead in London.
- Responsible for IWM IT UK portfolio reporting including budget. Likely in close collaboration with IWM IT EMEA Portfolio manager and with PMO support.
- Vendor management relating to IMW IT UK change vendors e.g. developer and BA contracts including contracting process from sourcing request to signed contract - likely with PMO support.
- Key senior liaison point for project managers, scrum masters & delivery leads into UK platform.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- Experience working in wealth management
- Significant experience of delivering complex and diverse IT project/programs in a very business facing financial services environment dealing with functional change to business systems, with front to back flow.
- Experience managing IT deliverables where you do not directly own all the development teams involved, working in matrix teams and solid experience of handling senior and challenging business partners, across IT and the business.
- Evidence of the ability to multi task with contending business priorities to get delivery done, and solid experience with SLDC and Project management tools such as Odyssey, ALM, Jira, OnePPM, Sharepoint.
- Evidence of/ability with numbers - good with budgets, financial management, portfolio and cost accounting and project delivery reporting aligned across IT and business change program views. Strong data, metrics and reporting experience to demonstrate complex ideas in clear and simplified form.
- Collaborative approach with business, open and proactive communication, and escalation management at appropriate levels.
- Evidence of/ability to coach junior staff, and strong commitment to diversity and ability to handle relationships with partners in different regions.
- We want you to contribute your interpersonal skills to our team.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.