Internal Communications Manager
As our business grows, so does our team, and the People team is at the heart of the company culture. Our aim is to provide comprehensive and innovative communications programmes that provide our employees with the information they need to focus on the exciting challenges that life at GoCardless presents. The role
Reporting into the Chief People Officer you will be responsible for building and maintaining our global internal communications programme, providing innovative and scalable solutions that will support our international growth plans.
- In this role, you will be required to plan and deliver a programme of internal communications that supports the ongoing growth of our business and helps foster a culture of openness and collaboration
- You will also support managers and senior executives by providing the tools and support required to ensure high quality, frequent and consistent communications utilising multiple channels
- You will be responsible for sourcing, writing, and publishing internal content and correspondence to inform, engage and recognise employees
- Drive engagement in internal communications through nonconventional approaches that invite participation and include sound change management principle
- Partner with L&D, Marketing/PR colleagues and across the People team to provide an amazing employee experience by support our people programmes.
- You will be creating a programme of internal communications content that champions innovative international work and best practice, sharing this knowledge across the local areas to help our organisation grow.
- Lead the evaluation, selection, and delivery of a company-wide communications portal that will enable effective communications across our international offices & timezones
- Experience in relevant Communications role(s)
- A great storyteller with excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Is comfortable dealing with both senior stakeholders and across all levels
- A strong social media skill-set, and the ability to develop digital communications and calendar plans
- This role is suitable for someone looking to work reduced hours, part time or flexible hours