An exciting opportunity to join a successful private investment office as an Investment Associate supporting the company in its investment management services for its institutional client base.
Our client is a leading and highly successful private investment office who provide investment management services to a wide range of institutional clients.
They are looking for an Investment Associate to join their growing team to help provide support in managing a range of client's portfolios. This will include attending client meetings to understand their investment needs and discussing portfolio performance, executing their investment strategies and setting their long term asset allocation strategy.
Key experience and skills needed:
- 1-3 years' of full-time work experience in financial services (e.g. Investment Banking, Asset Management, Consulting)
- Excellent academics and educated to degree level (Analytical degrees such as Economics, Finance, Business, Engineering or Maths highly preferred)
- A strong interest in investments and knowledge of different asset classes
- Great interpersonal skills, comfortable in liaising directly with senior management
- Must be eligible to work in the UK