Investment Executive/Manager, UK Lower Mid-Market Investor, London, UK
Our client is an innovative lower mid-market investor with significant appetite to invest. They are now looking for an Investment Executive or Manager to play a key role in the fund, supporting the entire deal process, from 'end to end' and working with the portfolio post-acquisition to ensure that the investment targets are met. You'd be a key hire in a growing team and, as such, would be in a fantastic position to rapidly progress in your career there RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Playing a key role alongside the partners and senior investment team on origination and deal execution
- As an Investment Manager you will be expected to run the deal execution process independently
- Working with portfolio companies long term: attending board meetings, making additional investments into portfolio companies, assist on re-financings, and exit.
- Knowledge and a passion for private equity.
- Experience in transaction services, Corporate Finance or M&A, either from a top accountancy firm or investment bank. You will be considered for the Investment Manager role only with prior principal investment experience.
- You must have worked with UK based businesses and have ambition and drive for investments into the UK Mid-Market, with a forward thinking approach for their success.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.