JR Management Accountant
The JR Management Accountant reports to the Financial Controller. The role provides support to entity accountants within the in-house finance team.
The successful candidate MUST have relevant experience in a similar role and be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE.
If your profile meets the roles requirements and you wish to be fast tracked for this position, please forward you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prepare bank and other key account reconciliations for multiple entities in support of the management accounts process
* Prepare UK VAT returns (monthly / quarterly) for multiple entities
* Prepare Luxembourg VAT returns (monthly / quarterly) for multiple entities
* Prepare bi-monthly treasury report, including liaison with outsourced service providers
* Co-ordination of banking administration for onshore and offshore bank accounts
* Calculation of monthly recharges between Group entities
* Upload of managing agent reports for various Group properties into the ledger
* Prepare analysis to support the preparation of management accounts, budgets and forecasts
* Prepare management accounts of less active Group entities
* Reconciliation of intercompany balances
* Provide information and support to the auditors
* Maintain hard and soft copies archives of all relevant information
* Other ad hoc duties as required
Experience / Skills
1. Part qualified accountant
2. Self-starter, ability to work autonomously and prioritise, with light touch guidance
3. Analytical skills, attention to detail and capacity to self-review and identify risks
4. Sage Line 200 / Microsoft Excel experience
5. Well organised
6. Ability to manage workload and prioritise work
7. Team player with a positive attitude
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.