Java Developer (Machine Learning/AI)
Are you a skilled Java/Groovy technologist? Would you be excited about developing a global technology platform, having exposure to latest technical trends such as Machine Learning, AI, and Big Data? I Lead Java/Groovy Engineer (Machine Learning/AI)
Are you a skilled Java/Groovy technologist? Would you be excited about developing a global technology platform, having exposure to latest technical trends such as Machine Learning, AI, and Big Data? If so, you are the right person for this role. You will -
Skills & Experience
- Develop high-input, enterprise data application software
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Solve complex technical challenges
- Work on the latest full-stack and end-to-end technologies for real-time data analytics for the enterprise.
- Contribute to the evolution of our technology platform to solve real-world problems for real clients all over the globe.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
Bonus Skills (Desirable)
- 4+ years of experience in Java and/or Groovy
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Comfortable communicating to both business users and technical stakeholders.
- Has experience leading small teams
- Project Management
- XML, JSON, CSV
- Spring framework
- Software Testing
- ETL & Data Visualisation
- Maven/Ant/Gradle build tools
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.