Java Server Side Risk Developer
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
RDx Solution delivers Risk Technology solutions across the investment bank leveraging the RDx Core Technology platform which is core to the banks strategic front-to back risk architecture and is a centralized platform for data and analytics used by front-office (FO), market and credit risk officers (MRO/CRO) and finance (CFO) on enterprise level.
The FRTB delivery (SBA, IMA and Intraday Limits) on the RDx Platform is underway and the RDx Solutions team are looking for a Java developer to help with the build out of the business functionality and tools required to support the FRTB F2B business process. The initial focus will be building out the UI Risk visualization/reporting (slice & dice) functionality utilizing our internal server side reporting framework but you will also be expected to deliver tasks and services to realize the business process in our internal Dataflow framework. The Solutions and Core Platform team are closely aligned and depending on demand will also be expected to contribute to the Core Platform.
- Hands-on development and design using primarily Java and CS proprietary languages
- Focus on non-functional requirements from the start, increasing maintainability and reliability
- Continuous improvement of development and release environment, tooling and processes
- Lead test-driven development evolution
- Develop/extend tools to support the configuration, monitoring and metrics reporting for business processes
Work closely with UI developers to build end to end reporting and visualization solutions.
Level 3 support
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- Enthusiastic self-starter able to take initiative and roll up sleeves to get things done
- Evidence of delivering end user applications from inception, design to production.
- Strong Core Java Development skills
- Extensive experience and understanding of distributed systems, developing, profiling and maintaining multi-threaded/asynchronous applications
- JVM monitoring, profiling, performance tuning and debugging. Experience with using analysis tools such as JConsole JVisualVM, JProfiler or Java Mission Control
- Extensive experience of test driven development
- Experience from working in the Risk domain in Investment banking, either in Front-office or Market/Credit Risk with a good understanding of risk sensitivities as well as f2b processes
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.