Java or .NET/C# Developer - Commodities - Financial Trading
.NET/C# or Java Developers wanted for a commodity and energy trading organisation. All of their trading software is built and executed entirely in house, both domestically and internationally, and currently valued at over $2.8bn.
They are looking for experienced developers who are interested in a holistic style of work from pure software engineering through to data analysis and trade execution, to join the flat structured organisation - building an entire trading suite project which started only months ago. Responsibilities:
- Developing the core trading platform - entirely Greenfield project.
- Working on strategic settlement, inventory and confirmation systems.
- Working in Java, Angular and .NET.
- Working with all parts of the business across the firm.
- Execution management
- Front office user communication - daily interaction with the business.
Rewards and Incentives:
- Strong Java or .NET/C# experience
- 3+ years commercial experience
- Solid SQL background
- Financial market knowledge, ideally commodities
- Spring / NoSQL - a plus but not essential.
- Working with a small technical team of leading developers
- Having a direct input into the business
- Relaxed office environment
- Highly competitive salary
- Market-leading bonuses
Send your CV or for an informal discussion about this role, please get in touch! Emily Hudson
020 3475 7191